I would especially like to highlight a pair of courses
- An Introduction to Logic, which is a six-week online course (Jan. 13- Feb. 24) I'm teaching using Memoria Press's Traditional Logic text book by Martin Cothran.
- Fallacies and Paradoxes, a follow-up course taught by Prof. Jean Rioux, of Benedictine College (March 23-April 27).
Note: either course can be taken as a stand-alone.Other courses being offered include:
- Marketing: Jesus and Main Street with Derek Prentice
- History: Roots of the Revolt (1417-1560) with Phillip Campbell
- History: The Age of the Religious Wars (1560-1648) with Phillip Campbell
- Life Skills: Career Search Skills with Derek Prentice
- Literature: Chesterton; Man of Letters with Robert Gotcher, Ph.D.
- Literature: Homer's Odyssey: The Soul of Pre-Socratic Wisdom with Henry Russell, Ph.D.
- Literature: Virgil's Aeneid: The Founding of Nations in the Will of God with Henry Russell, Ph.D.
- Logic: Introduction to Logic with Robert Gotcher, Ph.D.
- Philosophy: Fallacies and Paradoxes with Jean Rioux, Ph.D.
- Science: Immunity: In Sickness and in Health with Kris Correira, PA
- Science: Blood: In Sickness and in Health with Kris Correira, PA
- Theology: Social Ethics with Monica Ashour, MTS
Descriptions and registration information can be found here.